The Scottish Creative Awards have been and gone and it was another successful night for Whitespace!
We received an incredible six awards and four commendations. Our awards ranged from design and digital to press and strategy – highlighting just how diverse our creative output has been this past year.
As always, none of if this would be possible without our fantastic clients who give us the opportunity to create award-winning work. A massive thanks to them - we can’t wait to roll up our sleeves and continue the hard work!
The full list of our awards and commendations:
- Digital app - ‘Klang’ for The Scottish Government
- Press Ad for What the Fringe!
- Annual Report/ Publications for Scouts Scotland
- Use of Visual Design for Game Masters Exhibition, National Museum of Scotland
- Advertising Strategy for Unboring the Fringe
- Integrated Strategy for Unboring the Fringe
- Online Video/Film - ‘Innovation – It’s not rocket science’ for Scottish Enterprise
- Corporate Identity for Ogilvy Spirits
- Illustration/Animation for Scouts Scotland
- Art Direction for Scouts Scotland
Check out our work to find out more about these great projects.
And no, we don’t know what Neil is doing in that photo either…