The Scottish Creative Awards have announced the 2015 nominations and we’ve received an incredible 15 nominations!
These range across a number of areas including digital, press, outdoor design, craft and integrated campaign.
We’ve hugely proud to have our hard work recognised, it wouldn’t be possible without great clients and the mighty team of Whitespacers!
Winners will be announced on the 8th of October at a ceremony in Glasgow – we’ll be holding on to our lucky rabbit foot until then!
The full list of nominations:
- Digital online video/film - SE innovation - it's not rocket science
- Digital app - Klang
- Press ad - Fringe 2015
- Outdoor campaign - Fringe 2015
- Annual report - Scouts
- Design - Corporate identity - Ogilvy
- Design packaging - Ogilvy
- Design - use of visual design - Games Masters
- Craft illustration - Scouts
- Craft typography - You Rule Book
- Craft copywriting - Fringe 2015
- Craft Photography - Edinburgh Zoo
- Craft Art direction - Scouts
- Misc direct mail - Klang
- Misc integrated campaign - One More for Christmas